Primary Arms GLx 2X Prism with ACSS Gemini 9mm Reticle Daylight Bright™
The GLx rifle scopes redefine what can be accomplished when the latest optics technology is applied to meet the shooting challenges faced in real world situations. New for this line of prism scopes is our AutoLive motion sensing reticle illumination, and rugged, premium optics. The fantastically clear, low dispersion glass makes sure the optical system will impress even the harshest critics.
The Primary Arms GLx 2X Prism Scope combines premium glass quality and our popular ACSS reticles in a ruggedized, compact form. This fixed power optic provides just enough magnification to enhance target identification, yet allows for seamless both-eyes-open, red dot style shooting at close-range targets. The compact body is just 5.3” long and weighs in at just 11.0 Oz with 3.5 inches of eye relief and a large 12mm exit pupil. This gives the 2X Prism Scope an incredibly forgiving eye box, well suited for fast engagements where a perfect eye position isn’t always feasible. Top it off with a 20,000-hour battery life, and AUTOLIVE motion activation and the GLx 2X Prism Scope is sure to be a new favorite in your collection.
DAYLIGHT BRIGHT and Night Vision Illumination Power Setting Mode for Fixed Power Optics Red Dots provide enough magnification to enhance target identification, yet allows for seamless both-eyes-open shooting at close-range targets. ACSS etched reticles mounted inside these scopes can be illuminated by manually dialing the rotary knob marked with numbers of increasing brightness from 1 to 11. The first three brightness settings are night vision compatible and can only be seen when the red dot is used together with a separate night vision device. The highest two settings are DAYLIGHT BRIGHT, which are bright sunlight compatible and can be seen when the 2 MOA dot is instantly acquired by the eye as a perfect circle. The DAYLIGHT BRIGHT setting is still usable even with the illumination turned off. Turning the knob until it stops in either direction will turn the red dot completely off. By dialing the setting to the right amount of illumination power, this creates a clear contrast between the reticle and your intended target, without straining the eye.
- Glass etched reticle that works with illumination on or off
- Full reticle illumination with 11 power settings from DAYLIGHT BRIGHT to nigh vision.
- CR2032 battery provides up to 20,000 hours of reticle illumination at medium settings
- Forgiving eye box with 3.5” of eye relief, and a bright 12mm exit pupil
- Patented ACSS Gemini 9mm reticle provides fast target acquisition, range estimation, and moving target for pistol caliber carbines.
- Quick adjust diopter ring for shooter-optimized reticle focus
- 1/4 MOA click adjustments with capped turrets
- Compact design at just 5.3” long and 11.0 ounces
- Compatible with standard mini-ACOG style mounts
- Includes 3 risers and ruggedized mount
- Wide 42-foot field of view at 100 yards
- Durable design for fog resistant, waterproof, and shock proof operation
- Black hardcoat anodized finish
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
The ACSS Gemini is an all-new BDC reticle designed for use with 9mm carbines. The Gemini uses an intuitive layout that integrates vertical and horizontal auto-ranging, a moving target lead, ballistic drop holdovers, and an infinitely precise center chevron with bold outer horseshoe. When paired with the GLx 2x’s innate agility, the ACSS Gemini allows for quick hits in close-quarters and precision at medium range.
This GLx 2x prism scope is more than just premium glass in a rugged body. This optic comes equipped with our next-generation ruggedized mounts. Despite being low weight, these mounts offer exceptional clamping power with hardened steel hardware, ensuring they will not move when properly torqued. The GLx 2X prism scope can also be mounted directly to popular mini ACOG-style mounts, either flush with the integrated belly mount or utilizing the included risers.